A favourite bag not only provides a useful way to carry your things but also creates a visual statement. Our artist designed tote and cross body bags from Cornwall are real statements and useful too.
The Joanne Short designed bag 'Italian seaside garden' shown in the photos is an all over print cross body bag in the medium size. Your next shopping trip could be a lot more stylish and more earth friendly at the same time.
- Dimensions: 40.6 cm l x 40.6 cm w (16" l x 16" w); Strap: 1.1 m (Strap: 43") fully extended
- Exterior:100% sturdy brushed polyester
- Interior:100% polyester sheeting
- 100% polyester strap with plastic buckle
- Adjustable strap to help find the perfect fit
- Three interior pockets; one zipped, two unzipped
- Printed then sewn for edge-to-edge design
The original painting shown on this arty bag was painted in the Hanbury Gardens in Italy. Tulips, irises, echiums, wysteria and lemons all jostle for space and create a wonderful variety of shapes and colours. The floral design makes this bag really easy to wear as it looks great with most clothes. The comfortable and adjustable cross body strap completes the contemporary look as you can see from our photographs.
We have several designs available in the range of reusable bags at the John Dyer Gallery from artists Joanne Short and John Dyer.
View the full range of bags now.
Follow our blog on: